In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Festive Holiday Eggnog. This is a drink that uses common ingredients that combine to give an uncommon taste! Youll want to keep the ingredients on hand throughout the holiday season to treat your guests to luscious nutmeg-topped eggnog! Note: On the video, I made only one-half of the recipe for demonstrations purposes, but I am giving you the full recipe below, so you will note that all amounts have been doubled, and this makes a nice amount for a punch bowl. Ingredients: 6 eggs 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 4 cups milk 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream (very cold) salt, to taste ground nutmeg, for sprinkling the top of the punch bowl or the top of individual servings light rum, to taste (if desired) In a large mixing bowl, beat 6 eggs. Mix in 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 4 cups milk, and salt, to taste. Beat ½ pint heavy whipping cream, until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the egg and milk mixture. Pour into a punch bowl. Sprinkle the top with nutmeg. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. You may add light rum, if you want an alcoholic version of eggnog. You may also sprinkle the tops of the individual servings with additional nutmeg. This is a beautiful and tasty drink that you can have all year around, but it is very special during the holiday season. I hope you enjoy it! –Betty
Tags: borden eggnog change, borden eggnog change recipe?, borden eggnog recipes, borden's egg nog recipe, egg nog bakery, eggnog bakery, eggnog brownie recipe, eggnog in bakery, eggnog recipe, festive egg nog recipe, festive eggnog, holiday eggnog, Recipes, victorian egg nog recipes, video, what's wrong with borden eggnog?
Leave a Reply
Video – Christmas Lamb Roast Recipe
Gingerbread Men Recipe
Osso Buco Recipe
Learn How to Make Spanish Tapas
Edamame Pasta Recipe
Festive Eggnog Recipe
Italian Meatballs Recipe
Easy Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Raw Food Recipe
Potato Salad Puerto Rican Style
- Mexican Rice Recipe September 13, 2010
- Festive Eggnog Recipe September 13, 2011
- How to Make a Tuna Melt Sandwich October 6, 2009
- Raw Food Recipe August 4, 2011
- Gingerbread Men Recipe November 27, 2011
- Preparing a Superb Cup of Joe December 19, 2011
- Vegan Mincemeat: Healthy Holiday Foods December 13, 2011
- Choosing a Great Meatloaf Recipe December 10, 2011
- What Is Greek Yogurt – It’s a Tastier and Much Better Alternative December 5, 2011
- Video – Christmas Lamb Roast Recipe December 1, 2011
- TechnologicHelp: ugh gross if you have that much time you might ass...
- JaslenaLove: That Looks Discusting!...
- jvasallaje: u dont microwave brownies!! eww...
- andrandomstuff: I don't see what's wrong with it, looks nice to me...
- candycanesluv9030221: now I want brownies!!!!!:(...